If you don't know who Michael B. Jordan is... well... let's just stop lying to ourselves, you know exactly who Michael B. Jordan is.
He first showed up on most people's radar around the time he starred in the film Creed with Sylvester Stallone, and right now is capturing the world's attention as Erik Killmonger in the history-making, record-breaking, awe-inspiring, we-totally-here-for-this film Black Panther.
We've seen the numbers, we've heard our friends talking (and swooning) and it got us thinking... just how much do people love Michael B. Jordan? So we hopped on Twitter to check. A lot. The answer is a lot.
So kick your feet up, get ready to screenshot like you mean it, and have a giggle at twenty people whose thirst we can totally relate to.
1. We're not saying this is extra... but we're not saying it's not extra, either.
2. That's a little dramatic.
3. Spontaneous combustion.
4. We could try telling you that, but we'd be lying.
5. We can take several moments.
6. Move over, Latoya, all of Twitter is coming to sit on the couch and ugly-cry with you.
7. We'll admit it, we laughed.
8. This pug understands us.
9. Why is everyone so late to the game?
10. Making the ladies lane-switch.
11. *Frantically throws pokeballs at the screen* WE GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL, YOU GUYS!
13. We should be ashamed of ourselves, but we're not.
14. Preach, Flare. Preach.
15. Honesty is important in a marriage.
16. Back to the foot thing, again, Twitter?
17. That's where all the finest art goes.
18. We look like 4-day-old baked potatoes when that front camera opens.
19. Not saying you're right, but you're right.
20. And finally, allow us to bless you.
More From Guacamoley
Group Of Black Senior Citizens Booted Off Bus That Was Taking Them To Vote—And People Are Crying Foul
One Facebook voter's rights group is standing up in defense of the supposed suppression.
Original 'Sesame Street' Legend Caroll Spinney Retiring After 50 Years—And His Iconic Characters Will Never Be The Same 😢
He will be sorely missed.
Piers Morgan Got A Custard Pie In The Face From A Comedian For His Dads With Baby Carriers Comments 😂
Comedian Harry Hill delivers sweet payback to Britain's most-beloved media personality.
Where are Harry Potter and Ron Weasley when you need them!?