Vera Mindy Chokalingam is one of the badasses, and we're here to prove it.
We might have first gotten to know her as the unpredictable Kelly Kapoor in the early days of the Office, but her real chops have always been her writing and her fearless sense of self. Since the Office she's created two shows, so if you have any degree of self-doubt, sit back and let Coach Mindy show you the light.
1) She's got the life motto to define all life mottos.
2) She's here for the real women out there.
3) The real women out there need a lot of work to turn into time-bending space wizards.
4) She's not afraid to make a callout all the way up to actual royalty.
5) She's not going to let casual sexists float a lazy generalization.
6) She knows you're beautiful.
7) She knows why some small-minded people sweat.
8) She is confident.
9) She may have regrets, but they're at least regrets that she can take a class sometime to address.
10) She knows what character really means and wants you to build the right kind.
11) That first entry's motto is some genius, but this one might be even better.
Thanks Mindy! Keep building radness and we'll do our best to keep up.
More From Guacamoley
Group Of Black Senior Citizens Booted Off Bus That Was Taking Them To Vote—And People Are Crying Foul
One Facebook voter's rights group is standing up in defense of the supposed suppression.
Original 'Sesame Street' Legend Caroll Spinney Retiring After 50 Years—And His Iconic Characters Will Never Be The Same 😢
He will be sorely missed.
Piers Morgan Got A Custard Pie In The Face From A Comedian For His Dads With Baby Carriers Comments 😂
Comedian Harry Hill delivers sweet payback to Britain's most-beloved media personality.
Where are Harry Potter and Ron Weasley when you need them!?