Stephen Hawking passed away this week after a lifetime of exploring the grandest theoretical concepts imaginable by humankind - but perhaps his greatest contribution to our world was his dedication to making those grand concepts digestible for everybody.
Best way to cut to the chase is with wit, and nobody had a wit like Stephen Hawking. Check out some of his best quips.
1) His dig on John Oliver.
2) In fact, his whole interview with John Oliver.
3) His dig on One Direction.
4) His dig on Brexit.
5) His brutal assault on Jim Carrey.
6) The Best thing the Big Bang Theory could ever hope to accomplish.
7) His Time Traveller's Party.
8) Professor Hawking's many appearances in the Matt Groening universe.
9) The perfect Quantum Physics joke.
10) His duel with Paul Rudd.
11) Comic relief day on Little Britain.
12) The many auditions for his new voice.
13) His famous bet -- against his own theory of the universe.
Thanks for everything, Professor.
H/T: Bored Panda
More From Guacamoley
Group Of Black Senior Citizens Booted Off Bus That Was Taking Them To Vote—And People Are Crying Foul
One Facebook voter's rights group is standing up in defense of the supposed suppression.
Original 'Sesame Street' Legend Caroll Spinney Retiring After 50 Years—And His Iconic Characters Will Never Be The Same 😢
He will be sorely missed.
Piers Morgan Got A Custard Pie In The Face From A Comedian For His Dads With Baby Carriers Comments 😂
Comedian Harry Hill delivers sweet payback to Britain's most-beloved media personality.
Where are Harry Potter and Ron Weasley when you need them!?