There are a jillion ways to improve our lives with a bit of clever engineering and some significant forethought.
Check out this awesome list of brilliant twists that seem so obvious they should be absolutely everywhere.
1) Sell something on the internet? Buying something on the internet? Go to this designated place in front of the police station to minimize risk.
2) A trash-for-coffee program to encourage beach cleanup.
3) Kickable elevator buttons for people carrying tons of stuff.
4) A gym in a laundromat.
5) A Cone of Silence for cell phone use in a library.
6) Wash your hands with water to be used in the next flush.
7) An accessibility mat for beachgoers in wheelchairs or strollers.
8) Rechargeable batteries - with usb inputs for charging.
9) Free compost from used coffee grounds at a local coffee shop.
10) A special card reader at stoplights to allow seniors and handicapped folks more time to cross the street.
11) A cake pan directory at the library.
12) Drink coasters that let you test your drink for date rape drugs.
13) A farmer set up a vending machine in a local mall.
14) A tray/ramp to help bikes get up stairs.
15) Signs that keep city residents posted on the progress of construction projects.
H/T: Bored Panda
More From Guacamoley
Group Of Black Senior Citizens Booted Off Bus That Was Taking Them To Vote—And People Are Crying Foul
One Facebook voter's rights group is standing up in defense of the supposed suppression.
Original 'Sesame Street' Legend Caroll Spinney Retiring After 50 Years—And His Iconic Characters Will Never Be The Same 😢
He will be sorely missed.
Piers Morgan Got A Custard Pie In The Face From A Comedian For His Dads With Baby Carriers Comments 😂
Comedian Harry Hill delivers sweet payback to Britain's most-beloved media personality.
Where are Harry Potter and Ron Weasley when you need them!?