Men are rough around the edges, always have been. I can say that because I am one. No matter the suit, tie, or job there will just always be that Peter Pan (cartoon version not Marylou Retton... that's a different article) who holds onto that glimmer of boyhood. We may never be rid of the grown manchild who refuses to tire of pranks and bro jokes. And it can be impossibly endearing while incessantly infuriating. But most of the time, though we hate to admit it, they can be kind of funny, even when they grow tiresome. It's nice to see an adult who can appreciate being whimsical and childlike at any age.
In these stressful times we could all stand to benefit from some ageless humor. Scroll down and watch the boys being boys.
1) If he can watch a Pixar marathon and he is THAT cute! He's a keeper!!
2) Welcome to Home Depot Land ladies and gents.
4) It's just a total eclipse of the heart!
5) It's nice to ride 'em T-Rex!
6) Somewhere Katy Perry is so proud.
7) Trap those bugs "Lion King" style.
8) Vroom, vroom.., truck goes fast on the treadmill.
9) May the force be with them always.
10) Look at those eyes... but really those legs though. Woof!
11) There still may be some kinks to iron out.
12) Oh grandpa... people are watching!
13) Here's hoping the guy in the middle is the groom.
14) How much an hour is a babysitter for your significant other?
15) Does somebody need a sippy cup?
16) Cheerio Jenga master for the win!
Keep on being you boys, I mean men.
H/T : BoredPanda