Love and life are two are the most arduous things to survive, and music is one of the essentials to getting through. But the time period of being a teen is by far the most daunting, seriously it's a miracle any of us get through with only minimal damage. Once you pass.. "a certain age" you want to revisit some of the songs and the specific lyrics that helped mold you.
It's an everyday process. Those songs that are reminders are like bells that can't unring and you have to try to control yourself. But damn those feels!
WARNING.... WHOEVER THEY ARE... DON'T CALL THEM!! And keep moving forward!
1. Sometimes love needs a bulletproof vest.
2. Of the 7 wonders of the world...love sure isn't one.
3. Click. Disconnect that number!
4. We just don't make good music together baby.
5. Take us to heaven Katy Perry! You are OUR teenage dream.
6. Don't be scared of your feelings. Dance in the sun.
7. Marina & the Diamonds.... you're KILLING us! STILL!
8. In the end tears are all I've got! Damn you Paramore!
9. I hear you Selena! Speak to me boo!
10. In the end we're all lyricists! Pull out your journals people!
H/T : Mashable