If you don't know who Michael B. Jordan is... well... let's just stop lying to ourselves, you know exactly who Michael B. Jordan is.
He first showed up on most people's radar around the time he starred in the film Creed with Sylvester Stallone, and right now is capturing the world's attention as Erik Killmonger in the history-making, record-breaking, awe-inspiring, we-totally-here-for-this film Black Panther.
We've seen the numbers, we've heard our friends talking (and swooning) and it got us thinking... just how much do people love Michael B. Jordan? So we hopped on Twitter to check. A lot. The answer is a lot.
So kick your feet up, get ready to screenshot like you mean it, and have a giggle at twenty people whose thirst we can totally relate to.
1. We're not saying this is extra... but we're not saying it's not extra, either.
I would have licked every single one of Michael B. Jordon’s keloids.— JBS (@JayceBaron) February 19, 2018
2. That's a little dramatic.
3. Spontaneous combustion.
4. We could try telling you that, but we'd be lying.
wait does everyone follow Michael B Jordon on insta??? Did people see his feet in that water tonight? Feet usually freak me out but his were ofc beautiful???? Like you know he gets pedicures!! Someone try telling me he isn’t perfect— aashna (@AashnaAashna) March 1, 2018
5. We can take several moments.
6. Move over, Latoya, all of Twitter is coming to sit on the couch and ugly-cry with you.
7. We'll admit it, we laughed.
8. This pug understands us.
9. Why is everyone so late to the game?
10. Making the ladies lane-switch.
11. *Frantically throws pokeballs at the screen* WE GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL, YOU GUYS!
13. We should be ashamed of ourselves, but we're not.
14. Preach, Flare. Preach.
15. Honesty is important in a marriage.
Before you and ya girl get married, ask her if she would leave you for Michael B. Jordan. If she says "no", drop her cause ain't no point in building a marriage based on lies— ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ (@OkigboHTX) February 24, 2018
16. Back to the foot thing, again, Twitter?
17. That's where all the finest art goes.
18. We look like 4-day-old baked potatoes when that front camera opens.
19. Not saying you're right, but you're right.
20. And finally, allow us to bless you.