Company Is Looking To Hire Someone To Eat Chicken Nuggets—And Where Do We Sign Up?
Discount retailer B&M are looking for chicken nugget taste testers to screen their frozen foods for quality and deliciousness in exchange for money!
While this may be a dream job for everyone but vegans and vegetarians, there are some prerequisites.
Requirements for this job are as follows according to the application page:
- "Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips"
A Spokesperson for B&M made a statement about the chicken nugget eating position to hype up the opportunity.
"Next month we'll be launching a brand new fresh and frozen food range in a selection of our stores nationwide.To help us ensure that the range is the best in the country we're offering one lucky person the chance to taste test some of our range."
Many people on Twitter deemed this their dream job or knew someone who would totally be into it.
This position clearly seems like a dream job to your every-day carnivore, but sadly you will not be able to pay rent by eating chicken nuggets. The company is offering a monthly £25 vouchers to spend in-store, but if you love free food it's worth it!