We should start by being really generous and pointing out that all of the kindly folks asking the following questions were all participating in the Twitter Hashtag game #StupidQuestionsAboutMovies. Everybody here is in on the joke. However, truth liest in jest, and we've definitely heard somebody ask at least one of these, so let's presume that all the participants overheard exactly these questions.
1) Bella "never saw the poster".
2) It was "before" Marek's time. Wink wink.
3) Rusty "totally missed" the metaphor.
4) Cheryl "didn't stay for the monologue".
5) Rishabh actually asked a question some of us wish we'd asked back in the 80's. Full disclosure: I never saw this movie when I was little because I was afraid that the movie never ended.
6) Susan "put a lot of faith" in, 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...'
7) "Jen" "also missed" the metaphor. Wink wink. Nudge nudge nudge.
8) Bob "needs to go back to history class". ( ಠ◡ಠ )
9) Danny must've "heard a command, not an adjective".
10) Lucy's justifiably worried about collective bargaining rights.
11) Syed is "thinking" about "size".
12) Brent must've "misheard" John Doe (who admittedly was pretty soft spoken). ⊂◉‿◉つ
13) Adnan is "worried about loss".
14) Diamond is "withholding the suspension of disbelief". ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
15) Joseph has stumbled upon the Neverending Story of our present century.
16) Kitty has gotten used to Hollywood's patterns.
Let's hope that these folks heard those questions after and not before seeing those movies. Great hashtag game everybody!