One of the only drawbacks to online shopping is that you don't get to see and test out your product before it arrives. When it comes, you're stuck with it.
Rarely is it the case that you're mortified when you open the box. But when that does happen, it's all the more upsetting. And never is it subtle.
1. For example, this wave made of pugs:
2. Or this shirt with unexpected benefits:
3. But wait, is this meta?
4. I'm terrified.
5. What century did people have such small faces?
6. A Doll's Dress
7. A Doll's Chair:
8. You Ordered 50 Shades Of Grey And They're Not Wrong:
9. It Looks Like Sad Play-Doh:
10. I call this my unicorn room:
11. One letter makes a difference.
12. When 'Punching Bag' really meant 'Piñata':
13: When Chain Saw is taken too literally:
14: Two Left Feet:
15. Yeezy or just plain old Yeez:
16. Dollhouse Chairs:
17. This deadpan dustpan:
18. Do you think I could stand on this?
19. Teddy had a growth spurt:
20. When "Three Foot Pool" is exactly what they meant:
21. When it's so metal because it's so small:
22. Trust me, I'm a pepper:
23. This is why we size our rings:
24. Do you have any Jacks?
25. And finally, Oscar The Grouch goes to prom: