Parenting is tough, but the internet is a wondrous and forgiving place.
Here's to the parents out there that figured out neat ways to Jedi Mind Trick their kids and then had the kindness to share this brilliance with the rest of us.
1) The Lazy Genius Swing.
2) The Parent who found a new meaning for "Half-Up, Half-Down".
3) The Parent who figured out how to move Midnight on New Year's Eve.
4) The 'I Forgot Your Costume' Costume.
5) The Practically Applied Internet Lockdown.
6) The Lego-Proof Shoes.
7) The Practically Applied Remote Lockdown.
8) The Litigious Tooth Fairy.
9) The Baby Bjorn/Placemat.
10) The Christmas Sneaker Alarm.
11) The "We Understand You'll Crayon Our Wall, So Do It Here".
12) The Parents who convinced their kids they had a brother that turned into a mushroom because he didn't bathe.
13) The Art Dealer.
14) The Practically Applied "Acting Out".
15) The Author's Favorite On This List.
16) The Excuse Generator.
Thank you, geniuses. Let us know about the next gamechangers.