What is there to be done when someone has such high standards that it's impossible to make them happy? For many on the Internet, it appears that beggars can indeed be choosers.
1. Take for instance, this very specific "friend" ad:
A house near K-Mart?! Sign me right up!!!
2. Sometimes you have people who think the world owes them:
3. How about this woman who literally got just what she asked for...and passed:
4. He certainly thinks highly of himself...
5. And the ones who get kinda racist about the people they will or won't date:
6. And how demandy are these guys?
7. Or where the beggar was LITERALLY the chooser:
8. Speaking of vegans, what on earth is a ''vegan room"?
9. Vegans, man.
10. And then there's this guy, whose dating profile literally sounds like a chapter of Donald Trump's autobiography:
11. And this woman, who is demanding to be "treated like a princess":
12. And finally, this person who needs to look up the definition of a non-sequitur:
And you think to yourself: "I'm really happy with the things I already have."
Even if they aren't all vegan.
H/T: The Chive